Your Engagement Ring… A Timeless Tradition April 25, 2012Posted by Jill Renee in : Engagement Rings , trackback
One of the best things about Danforth Diamond is that you can completely customize your wedding or engagement ring to match your tastes. But the real question is… how do you know if you’ll have the same taste 10 years from now?
Ideally, you’re only getting married once. That means you’ll be wearing your engagement and wedding ring for many years to come! But how can you be sure that the ring you pick out today will be a ring you are still in love with in 10 years? 20 years? 30 years?
Learn how you can create a timeless ring with help from the experts at Danforth Diamond:
- Don’t choose an engagement ring style just because it’s unique.
- Don’t try too hard to create a ring that will get people talking.
- Don’t let your friends influence your decision, it’s your ring!
- Don’t pick a ring that you aren’t 100% in love with.
- Don’t put too much pressure on your boyfriend to make the right choice.
- Don’t fall in love with a wedding or engagement ring that’s out of your budget.
- Do follow celebrity trends; choose a ring based solely on your style.
- Do trust your gut when shopping for engagement rings.
- Do let your boyfriend surprise you if that’s what he really wants.
- Do give your boyfriend suggestions about the type of ring you would want.
- Do take your time and shop for the best ring at the best price.
- Do research to learn about the 4 Cs of diamond buying.
- Do follow your heart about choosing the right ring.
- Do keep in mind that in 10 years, you can always buy a new setting.
- Do choose a wedding or engagement ring you can pass down in your family.
- Do shop for rings that fit within your budget.
- Do act surprised when your boyfriend picks the exact ring you wanted!
When you start seriously shopping for the perfect engagement ring or wedding ring,
you may be surprised by how easy it is to fall in love. While you may think there are too many options for you to ever make a concrete decision, when you do finally find your ring, you’ll just know!
Already found your perfect engagement or wedding ring? Tell us about it! We’d love to hear your story.